Skylum have now released Luminar Neo Beta, find out all about it here and how to download it yourself.
Luminar Neo Beta Features
Before we get into this I have to say this is not the full version of Luminar Neo and it’s limited to a number of new features, which I have listed below…
- The new processing engine.
- Relight AI
- Remove Dust Spots
- Powerline removal
Luminar Neo Beta Features
Impotant Note!!! All applied edits may be lost with each update to the Luminar Neo Beta early access versions, so ensure that you have backed up important files when using this version.
- Dodge and Burn Tool
- Clone and stamp tool
- Portrait Bokeh AI tool
- Face AI tool
- Image 3D transform
- Colour Picker in the develop tool
- Flip and rotate functionality in the crop tool
- Copy and Paste, Pen pressure (only on Mac OS) for radius and opacity Linear and radial gradient functionality in masking.
- Application on hover in LUTs in the mood tool
- Undo and redo functionality
- Revert to original functionality
- Sync assignments, copy and paste adjustments functionality
What’s still missing in Luminar Neo Beta
Additionally, on mac OS:
Instructions on how to Download Luminar Neo down below the Luminar special offer prices.
- Step 1 Go to skylum.com and click Log In in the top right corner. (If your already logged in then click on your profile picture and select My Software in the drop-down menu, then jump to step 4.)
- Step 2 You can sign in to skylum.com with a linked Google, Facebook, Microsoft, or Apple account, or with your email and password. If you don’t have a Skylum Account, click Register and create an account by linking an existing third-party account or by providing your email address and creating a password.
Please note it’s important to use the email address you used to purchase Luminar Neo with.
- Step 3 In your Skylum Account, select the My Software tab, which will open a list of all your Skylum software, including Luminar Neo.
- Step 4 Find Luminar Neo in your list of software and click Get Early Access version.
- Step 5 Read the information in the pop-up and check the box stating that you understand and accept the terms of the Early Access version.
- Step 6 After that, click Download early access. Your download should start automatically.
- Step 7 Congratulations! You’ve downloaded the Luminar Neo Beta or the early access version of Luminar Neo.
How to Download Luminar Neo Beta.
Note: If you don’t see Luminar Neo in the My Software tab, chances are you bought it with another email address. If that’s the case, scroll down and link your Luminar Neo license to your existing Skylum Account in the Link my licenses section. To do this, enter the email address you used when purchasing Luminar Neo and click Link my licenses. After that, please go to the inbox of the email address you’ve just entered and verify your email.
How to activate Luminar Neo
Follow these simple instructions to activate Luminar Neo.
Download and install Luminar Neo as above
Open Luminar Neo. You will see a window that prompts you to log in to your Skylum Account.
Simply log into your Skylum account and Luminar Neo will then be activated on your computer.
I hope that helps and have fun playing around with it.
See you out there,
Landscape photography Ireland kieran hayes photography kieran hayes 29th of December 2021 Skylum have now released the Luminar Neo Beta Version find out all about it here and how to download Luminar Neo also. How to Download Luminar Neo Beta Version and find out all about it here. 5 5 0 5 5 0 43 Skylum https://www.landscapephotographyireland.com/luminar-neo-beta-version-and-how-to-download-luminar-neo/